Monday, March 23, 2009

Paper Goods Swap - from Digital Misfit

I received these AMAZING items from Digital Misfit this week! They are so beautiful, I just love everything so much!


Box for Stationary:

Photobucket

Photobucket


Chunky House:
(Please note MULTIPLE areas she personalized it to who I am. Which I appreciate so deeply. She included stamps from all over, Beatles lyrics, and even a hand decorated in Mehendi holding up the Sun and the Moon.)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Stationary:
(I love these so much I just can't send them anywhere, I want to hang them! Click to enlarge.)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I'm madly in love with that blue geisha card. It's stunning. Thankyou so much DM, you are the best.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you enjoyed everything. Thank you for being a great swap partner!
    I LOVE my pissed off squirrel, book and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey DM, you helped me find a new type of craft to fall in love with, and as much as I love your work, I think I learned from it too! You inspired me to try some new techniques, and I'd love to swap with you again!

    ReplyDelete