Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Part Two of Paper Goods Swap

Along with the sqirrel who demanded some respect, I sent some other things to Digital Misfit. The package not only included the storage tin, but also an altered book, and some stationary.

These are the cards I made her, following her love of natural forest colours.
(Click to enlarge thumbnails)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


And here is the Altered Book. Also matching the forest theme I went with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The book features a neat little hiding place for her to keep her things. Despite the pretty papers I decorated the front with, if the book were to sit on a shelf with other books, nobody would be the wiser as the spine is unaltered. Clever yes? Here's a peek at how to make your own hidey hole book:

Clamp, seal the edges with a 1 part water 2 part white glue mixture, let dry, and cut pages out of the middle right to the bottom. Seal inside of niche as you did the outside pages. Tada!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so glad I linked into your blog. There is so much cuteness and creativity here!

    -- sweets4ever @ Craftster

    ReplyDelete