Sunday, June 6, 2010

Holy Upgrade-zies!

I've been so neglectful to my blog here. Truth is, it's because I've taken on so much stuff lately! My main thing of course, is planning the trip Kellie and I will be going on in September. Three weeks in Nepal baby, wooohoo!! She and I will be volunteering with Habitat for Humanity, alongside a team of other Canadians. Also, there will be about 500 people from all over the world coming at the same time! It's actually an international build! I couldn't be more excited. We will be staying on an extra five days after all that, just to sight see and experience some cool stuff. I'll deviate from my traditional 'craft blog' theme with a few pics or a video when we return.

Anywhoodle, I'm just going to do a massive upgrade of some of the smaller things I've been making. I'll make separate posts for significant items. I'll try and make your load time a happy experience for this loaded post. Click thumbnails to enlarge!



Cutsie Pie Blue Apron


Frogy Baby Outfit


Frogy Baby Bibs & Burpee


Frog Pin Cushion


Green Baby Bibs & Burpee


Green Kids Tank


Heat Therapy Bag


Kids Summer Tank


Pink Mini Purse and Wallet


Wrist Pin Cushion & Machine Band Pin Cushion


Pink Circle Cushions


Baby Girl Pouffy-Pants


Coin Collector


Purple Cushion Covers


Ruffle Cushions


Strawberry Wristlet


Mario Invincibility Star Scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment