Friday, January 8, 2010

Faux Fur Fears

I officially swear off of faux fur for a very VERY long time!!

It got all over everything, including me! I was cutting it so that the edge of Cynthia's baby blanket would be nice and soft. It was such an awesome idea, until I realized the mess it would make!

Here it is all over the cutting mat:


And all over me:


And that's when... that's when it happened.

I noticed it growing. The fabric began to shake and spread! It was quickly becoming a monster AND THEN! ---



--- It consumed me ENTIRELY, and I became fur myself!


I am now infected, and spreading the faux fur virus to everything I touch! Oh the horror. The dreadful horror! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!11!!!ONE ONE ONE!!!111

Run. Run for your life before it gets you too!

(Ps the blankie turned out awesome.)


No comments:

Post a Comment