Friday, April 24, 2009

Bib Bouquet

My best friend Kellie has a friend who is having a baby shower tomorrow. I've been working on something for her baby for a few weeks, and I polished it off tonight. I call it a Bib Bouquet!

Photobucket

It's a floral arrangement of baby goodies, mostly bibs. All of the goodies I put in it are hand made. I whipped up 3 bibs, 2 burpees, and 1 onesie. I got a metal floral bucket and surrounded the bibs and etc. with faux carnations. I also added a couple of binkies for fun. I made the card as well with some of my new set of stamps called "boys will be boys" and some blue scrapbook paper. I think the whole thing wound up looking really cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are all the things I included in the bouquet, plus the onesie from my previous post.

Photobucket

Photobucket


And here is a close up of the fabric, as well as the items separate so you can see them a bit better. I'll be adding a tutorial for the burpee soon, as it's a great item to give new moms and super easy once you get the pattern cut.

(Click to enlarge thumbnails)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. those bibs are sooo cute i love the fabric! the dragons are super adorable!

    ReplyDelete