Monday, April 13, 2009

Pin Cushion Swap - PicNick Pincushion for stellaandjim

I've been waiting FOREVER to post these photos!!! I'm so excited that she received her package so that I can put this spoiler up! I finished this Pincushion back in March. I was getting rather excited for spring, and I wanted Stella to have a nice reminder that the season was coming!

The top is a pincushion (recognize the fabric?), and the lid I made for the basket actually flips open to reveal a caddy for miscellaneous sewing doo-dads! The ribbon around it has embroidery of tiny bows to hold it in place. I hot glued it to the side and tied a bow in front. All in all the project took me maybe 1.5 hours, so it would be even quicker the second time around if I were to make another. If anyone is interested in the how to, message me on craftster!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment