Friday, June 5, 2009

Mirror

Well now, I've cleared more than a month of days since my last post! I'll have to end that!

I had promised a part two to my treasure hunt. I found the most tacky, heinous and horrible... and yet simply elegant mirror. It just needed a spruce up!

Before:



After:


BAM!

It's totally nice eh? I love how it looks! I wanted it hanging over the sink in my bathroom, but there is an outlet there and it stuck out... bah! So it's hanging in the bathroom but in a different spot. Looks spiffy! Huttah!

Close Up:

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this mirror all over the place! Someone else made it rock almost as hard as yours. When I was a kid we had this same mirror hanging up with two matching candle holders. I wish my family still had it!

    PS I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete